Why is it so hard to let go of your love??
Or should I ask this: Why should I let go of someone who is already mine?
What does it mean by he is already yours?
You don't own him? Do you? No..
He cant be yours.
But still I miss..
I still love him..
I still cry for him..
I still hope for him..
I wonder can I ever forget him or stop loving him..
I know I cant..
I know I will never be able to..
I know I am trapping myself into something which I should never do..
I have been this road once before..
I know this is going to tear me apart..
But I do not have the courage to say no..
For I know, I do not have the strength to recover from the pain this is going to cause,
maybe I like being in this feeling..
or rather I love him more than myself, to let this hurt me once more..
Or should I ask this: Why should I let go of someone who is already mine?
What does it mean by he is already yours?
You don't own him? Do you? No..
He cant be yours.
But still I miss..
I still love him..
I still cry for him..
I still hope for him..
I wonder can I ever forget him or stop loving him..
I know I cant..
I know I will never be able to..
I know I am trapping myself into something which I should never do..
I have been this road once before..
I know this is going to tear me apart..
But I do not have the courage to say no..
For I know, I do not have the strength to recover from the pain this is going to cause,
maybe I like being in this feeling..
or rather I love him more than myself, to let this hurt me once more..
No comments:
Post a Comment