Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Wait...


How would you tell someone, “I love you”? Is it that easy to say??
How would you believe someone loves you the most?? Just by what they say??

I need you to tell me how much you love me. How much you care for me.
Not just by words, I want to feel it.. 
Because I waiting to hear from you, 
a word, a gesture, a feeling, an emotion of being loved by you.

Can’t you see the tears in my eye,
the pain in my heart,
the wait in my head,
the numbness in my body??

Can’t you hear, what my heart says?
Can’t you feel my prayer?

Don’t you feel the same? 
Don't you know how I feel for you??? 

1 comment:

  1. you need to express dear else most of the time you loose your LOVE... if you express then at-least u will get the result and if its positive it will be great and the person deserve your love... else if its negative you can be fine soon, also you may stop thinking abt him/her...

    need to tell more but don no what to say.... ivaga ishte :)

    ReplyDelete