I keep thinking, with so much of problems around me, how I
would manage my career? Given that I work for a Software firm, and given that I
am career focussed, my job requires my full attention at least during work
hours. Of late rather from past few months, I seem too engrossed with other
issues rather than work at office. This brings me to another question: Is my
work so important than my personal life. Am I running away from problems rather
than face them? Shouldn’t I be fixing those problems first and everything would
fall in place?
I wish it was that simple. Or maybe it is. I don’t know.
That doesn’t mean I didn’t try. That doesn’t mean I should
be filled with grief or anger. Isn’t that a life? Isn’t that LIFE? To know a
few things can’t be fixed, but you should still move on accepting that fact.
Times like these determine your strength, make you grow
stronger emotionally, teach you in a lot of different ways, makes you meet the
other side of life.
We should be thankful to bad times as we are for good times
in our life, for it gave us a chance to embrace and appreciate good things in
life.
I am still trying to make peace with myself. I hope and wish I can find it soon. But I am thankful to the roller coaster ride, for it makes me who I am.
Smitha, Nice words. Indeed, we need to embrace each moment of life. Challenging times teach us a lot about life. LIFE is beautiful. I like what you have written in you profile 'want to create a world of Happiness'.
ReplyDeleteKeep Winning!!
Narendra Gupta
Thanks Narendra :)
Delete