Have you ever thought, I deserve more..
Have you ever thought, I could have done better..
Have you ever thought, This is what I could do, no more no less..
Have you ever thought, This job sucks??
Have you ever thought, How lucky I am to have a job like this :)
Have you ever thought, I should put on some weight??
Have you ever thought, I should lose a lot of weight ;)
Have you ever thought, I should have someone who cares for me all the time?
Have you ever thought, Why the hell am I with this person?
Have you ever thought, Life is so wonderful..
Have you ever thought, Life sucks?
Have you ever thought, Growing old is so wonderful..
Have you ever thought, Growing old is scary..
I have thought.. about all the above things and many more..
It makes me think how irreconcilable we humans are..
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePouring your feelings and experiences. It makes me a sense i.e. The power of words. It resembling most of the peoples day to day life. Good start,keep going.
ReplyDeleteNice start... keep them coming... will look forward to some more "About you" :)
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Tavish
@Rafi & @Tavish: Thanks a ton!!!
ReplyDeleteYou will see more "About me" in a few days... :)
Thanks again!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehave you thought I love him.... I love him not!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think these conflicts make the life lively and excuse us to indulge ourselves....